skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
monogatari wa owaranai
the story won't end
Selasa, 08 Februari 2011
one morning :D
One morning, when I walked in front of my house...
I found this!
a caterpillar \(^o^)/
more closer....
chou kawaii ne~!
maaplagikambuhmasauletdibilangimut
I know this entry is unimportant lol
kayaknya saya sudah ketularan artis2 jepang yang suka majang foto gak jelas n gak penting di blognya XDDD
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru »
« Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
私 の サイト へ ようこそ .........!! :D
(romaji : watashi no
saito
e youkoso..!!)
Welcome to my site ^o^
don't forget to comment and become my followers..
Labels
daily life
(2)
geje
(1)
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(4)
▼
Februari
(4)
hai! ketemu lagi denganku ^^besok minggu aku ada l...
Valentine chocolates?!
one morning :D
I have lied
►
2010
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
Mei
(1)
About Me
Elmira Fanadia
Just call me Dea…!! I’m a crazy student..eh, no, i mean I'm a 8th grade student who life happily...XDD i’m a girl, 13 years old, moslem, live with my parents and my younger brother. and you must know... I'm an otaku and half-fangirl, ne..!
Lihat profil lengkapku
search
Link
Muna's blog (my beautiful friend) :D
my multiply blog
followers
my pet..
adopt your own virtual pet!
Ima nanji desu ka??(what time is it?)
Subscribe To
Postingan
Atom
Postingan
Komentar
Atom
Komentar
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar